Internet signal disruptor devices
The mobile signal jammer is a digital signal jammer that can effectively shield the entire network of 2G/3G/4G. It is a mobile phone signal digital blocker for mobile communication with high efficiency and high reliability. The product adopts advanced adaptive digital technology, high-efficiency HPA technology, and TD-SCDMA/TD-LTE synchronization technology. While achieving efficient shielding, it does not interfere with any operator's base station of any standard. Can be widely used in various conference rooms, auditoriums, courts, libraries, examination rooms, schools, theaters, hospitals, gas stations, gas stations, oil fields, oil depots, government, military, finance, securities, prisons, public security or command centers All confidential places where the use of mobile phone communication is prohibited.
1. The latest multi-function 4G model, shielding all signals such as 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, 2.4GWIFI, etc.
2. The high heat dissipation aluminum alloy shell is adopted, which has excellent heat dissipation performance and is sturdy and durable, ensuring long-term uninterrupted and reliable operation.
3. High-quality switching power supply, original imported chips, stable frequency without frequency deviation.
4. The shielding radius is 1-15 meters (non-fixed value, different according to the distance from the base station)
5. Only shield the mobile phone signal, does not affect the normal operation of other electronic equipment
6. Ultra-low radiation, safe and environmentally friendly, no adverse effects on human health.
7. Only shielding the downlink frequency of the transmitting base station does not affect the uplink frequency.
This is a portable 8-antenna wifi jammer that can span 30 meters. Interfering signals include GSM WIFI-2.4G 3G (UMTS) 4G GPS DCS PCS frequency range, this is your best choice.
This powerful new signal jammer is designed with 12 antennas and has multiple functions. It can cut off all 3G, 4G, and 5G cell phone signals, and it can also block LOJACK GPS WiFi signals.