How to use jammer
(1) Precautions when installing and using signal jammers
1. Before installing this equipment, be sure to install the antenna correctly according to the signs, and then turn on the power to prevent the machine from being burned.
2. Know the location of the base station before installing the equipment, and try to make the direction of the jammer follow the direction of the base station.
3. When installing the equipment, pay attention to whether there are metal objects within 1 meter around the machine to avoid signal reflection and affect the shielding effect.
4. Install waterproof and lightning protection measures outdoors.
5. Explosion-proof machines should be installed in special environments such as gas stations and gas stations.
6. The installation height is 1.8-2 meters. It can be placed directly on the table, installed on the wall or on the ceiling. The omnidirectional antenna is perpendicular to the ground, and the directional antenna should be tilted forward.
7. If it is installed indoors, attention should be paid to whether the transmitting frequency of the wireless equipment already in the room causes co-frequency interference.
8. The tolerance and safety distance of the existing precision instruments in the room against inter-frequency interference must be considered.
9. If amplifiers such as signal enhancement are installed in the room, the number of jammers deployed needs to be increased.
10. Fully understand the boundary between the shielded area and the non-shielded area.
(2) Site survey to understand the signal strength of the site
Since there are many kinds of signals in an environment, and the strength of each signal is different, it is possible to design and install jammers in a targeted manner by knowing the strength of the on-site signal. In the absence of survey equipment, you need to understand the situation of the base stations around the installation site, visually check the distance, what base station (CDMA, PHS, TD-SCDMA, 3G, etc.), and the direction of the base station’s antenna Point to that way. In general, base stations in cities are mostly built on the roofs of tall buildings, and towers in suburban or rural areas. If you have survey equipment, you only need to record the signal strength of multiple points indoors and outdoors in detail.
(3) Design and installation
According to the results of the survey, a reasonable combination of different signals has reached the optimal state. The degree of interference in the unshielded area and the impact on surrounding base stations should be fully considered:
1. Determine the rough installation diagram. In the actual installation process, first install the strong signal place (that is, the place closest to the base station), use the directional antenna, and start the installation along the direction of the base station antenna.
2. Consider the floor height of the shielding area. Because the signal of the upper layer is better than that of the bottom layer, the installation sequence from top to bottom is adopted to achieve the best shielding effect.