Scrambled signal samsung tv
What does "program scrambled" mean when digital TV shows
The program is scrambled to indicate that the channel is encrypted, generally in the following situations:
1. The service of this channel has been scrambled, that is, this channel needs to pay extra, but you did not pay.
2. This channel can be watched before, but it cannot be watched now, that is, the TV station has changed the authorization, but your set-top box has not received it. This is a problem with the set-top box. Find the TV station to replace the set-top box;
3. The column group is under maintenance;
4. When the smart card is pulled out, it prompts "The program is scrambled, please insert the smart card", as long as the smart card is inserted, you can watch it normally;
5. The CA card inside the set-top box is not inserted properly, please try to insert it again after power off.
Scrambling is a digital signal processing method, that is, multiplying the original signal with a scrambling code to obtain a new signal. Compared with the original signal, the new signal is broken up in time and frequency. Therefore, in a broad sense, scrambling is also a modulation technique. Scrambling also has an inverse operation, which is descrambling.
Glod 4 antennas jammer block 315 433 868mhz sinal
Buy handheld GPS blocker with high performance 433 MHz 868 MHz and 315 MHz jammer is an attractive device for everyone who is looking for a flexible solution to the jamming of various signals.
Mini cell phone GSM 3G (UMTS) GPS WIFI jammer hidden type jamming device
This small GSM 3G GPS WIFI jammer has a built-in rechargeable battery, and the attached car adapter can charge the device and use it in the car.Very convenient to use.
Multifunctional 2G 3G 4G 5G cell phone signal and WIFI jammer
The high-power 30W jammer effectively shields 2G 3G 4G 5G mobile phone signals and WIFI signals, and has a wide coverage range of 100 to 200 square meters (-75 dBm).