How to prevent pinhole cameras?
Protecting privacy and security has always been a topic of debate for us. Friends who often travel to hotels, homestays, and rented houses should always raise their safety awareness and see if they can hide the small shots.
Toutiao hot search #sellers claim to be able to crack all home cameras in batches# This is a city reporter who received a clue and entered the black production chain of candid video. After months of research, she learned a startling insider: In hotels, in hair salons, fitting rooms, and even bathrooms and toilets, pinhole cameras are everywhere, with tons of private images clearly marked for sale.
In the video, we can see that the original privacy has become "sharing". No matter where you are, as long as there is a pinhole camera, you can see 360 degrees without blind spots, how rampant!
Most astoundingly, these invisible cameras can be controlled remotely and can be pushed, pulled and moved to zoom in. In the face of pinholes, civic privacy is very fragile. How do we protect our privacy?
Cameras are installed in secret shooting locations. These cameras are all candid cameras, which can not only be controlled remotely, but can also be rotated according to the moving position of the characters, which is enough to see that the black chain of candid photography violates the privacy of the scene far beyond our imagination.
Whether you are installing cameras at home or in stores, you should avoid private places such as bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets, dressing rooms, etc., and isolate "illegals" from the source. In fact, the best advice is for friends at home to completely unplug the camera and turn it on when people are out. Using a portable jammer device is a very smart choice!
How to protect your privacy in public places or on business trips:
1. When checking into the hotel, if there is detection equipment, first close the curtains and turn off the lights, and focus on scanning suspicious areas on the bed (especially desk lamps, air conditioner outlets, smoke detectors, and plug routers). Inspection of.
2. If there is no detection equipment, try not to make the light too bright or too dark, because most pinhole cameras have no night vision function.
3. If you are in the fitting room, pay special attention to suspicious little black spots, focusing on the air vents, hooks, decorations and stools.
4. When riding the escalator, if you are wearing a skirt, try to stand beside you to avoid being photographed.
5. There is a little trick to find a pinhole camera. Find a dark place or a place with a hole. These positions are conducive to hiding the lens.