How to detect signal jammer?
First of all, mobile phone signal jammers need to be plugged in, so you can observe whether there is such a device near the power socket.
In addition, the appearance of the mobile phone signal jammer is also quite special. When you see a metal device with 6-10 antennas as long as chopsticks, it also shows that this is a mobile phone signal jammer; some mobile phone signal jammers do not The antenna is a large box with a plastic shell, or it may be a shield.
Finally, observe the signal strength of the mobile phone. If the mobile phone has no signal or no service, and cannot make calls and surf the Internet, it means that a mobile phone signal jammer is installed.
The device can also block GPS, WiFi and 2G, 3G, 4G cell phone signals. 18W high output power, interference range up to 40 meters. It is a very cost-effective interference device.
A new type of 8-band portable jammer. It has a larger interference range. It can be hung on the arm, using a separate control button, you can select the frequency band to interfere.
Using this 4-band jammer, you can effectively jam the signal from the mobile phone 2G 3G GPS WiFi. Very easy to carry and hide. It can work continuously for 1 to 3 hours.
How to detect signal jammer Related Search
- Block cell signal in room
- How to block cell phone service?
- Military jammer for sale south africa
- Mobile phone signal killer
- Mobile phone signal isolator
- Smartphone signal blocker
- Build your own gps jammer
- How to block electronic signals?
- Homemade cell phone jammer
- How to bypass cell phone signal jammer?
- How to disable a cell phone jammer?
- Interrupt cell phone signal
- Cell phone reception killer
- Cell phone interrupter device
- Can you block cell phone reception?
- Cell phone signal scrambler