A drone scrambler is a device that disrupts the communication between a drone and its controller, effectively causing the drone to lose control and potentially crash or land. Drone scramblers work by emitting radio signals that interfere with the signals being sent between the drone and its controller, causing the drone to become confused and lose its ability to navigate.
Drone scramblers are sometimes used for security purposes, such as to prevent drones from flying over sensitive areas or to protect against drone-based attacks.
Drone Scrambler Related Search
- How to jam a drone
- Anti drone scrambler
- Drone killer for sale
- Electronic jamming drone
- Drone 5.8Ghz frequency disruptor
- Drone interference device
- Cheap drone disruptor online
- Remote control drone scrambler
- Personal anti drone jammers
- Drone frequency scrambler
- Radio frequency jammer for drones
- Military drone radio frequency
- How to interfere with drone signal
- Drone detection and jamming
- Best defense against drones
Frequently Searched Products
This is a portable 8-antenna wifi jammer that can span 30 meters. Interfering signals include GSM WIFI-2.4G 3G (UMTS) 4G GPS DCS PCS frequency range, this is your best choice.
This 16-wire high power jammer can cut off all 3G, 4G, 5G mobile phone signals and interrupt VHF UHF WiFi2.4G 5.8G CDMA450M GPS LOJACK signals can cover 20-80meters.