Device to shut down electronics
A method and device for intelligently shutting down an electronic device, the method comprising: acquiring motion parameters collected by a wearable device; determining the number of changes of the motion parameters within a preset time period; and the number of changes of the motion parameters within the preset time period is less than a first When the threshold value and the electronic device is in the power-on state, a shutdown instruction is sent to the electronic device. The present disclosure collects the motion parameters of the user's body through the wearable device, and determines the number of changes of the motion parameters within a preset time period to judge the frequency of the user's motion. .When the number of changes of the motion parameter within the preset time period is less than the first threshold, the frequency of the user's motion is very small, indicating that the user is already in a sleep state. In order to make the user turn off the electronic device in the sleep state, it can not only save power, but also avoid the user's interference from the electronic device.
Device to shut down electronics Related Search
- Block cell signal in room
- How to block cell phone service?
- How to detect signal jammer?
- Military jammer for sale south africa
- Mobile phone signal killer
- Mobile phone signal isolator
- Smartphone signal blocker
- Build your own gps jammer
- How to block electronic signals?
- Homemade cell phone jammer
- How to disable a cell phone jammer?
- Interrupt cell phone signal
- Cell phone reception killer
- Cell phone interrupter device