Multi-faceted selection of mobile phone signal jammers
The first thing you need to do with the sale of jammers is to indicate the site you need to shield and the size of the area. In addition, the most important point is whether there are mobile signal towers built by communication operators in the surrounding area of 300 to 400 meters. It is the model selection that will interfere with the jammer. Find a few more, compare the price and the qualifications of the company, and choose the best.
How to choose a suitable mobile phone signal jammer?
1. Shield the frequency band: Before purchasing, you need to know which data signal you need to shield. The usual mobile signal (234G) can be shielded selectively. If you only shield 2, 3G or only shield it 3, 4G, this can be changed before shipment. However, Texin’s mobile phone signal shielding device uses the full frequency band to shield it. If the customer needs to shield a certain data signal, they only need to assemble the corresponding wireless antenna to the device.
2. Available venues: Regarding the use of shielded venues, if it is used in indoor venues, the shielding device usually suitable for examination rooms, conference halls, company offices and other areas is a category, and gas stations need to use explosion-proof heat-resistant; if If it is an open area outdoors, it is necessary to use the signal shielding device with the output power in use to achieve the proper spacing.
3. Appearance: The outer shield can be divided into an external wireless antenna and a wireless antenna in general. Generally speaking, the external antenna is stretched out due to the external antenna, so compared to the built-in wireless antenna, It occupies a larger area; due to the extended antenna, the effect of the external antenna is a bit more stable.
4. Output power scale: The shielding device can usually be divided into small output power, medium output power, and large output power. The output power is 3W-100W. When we propose customers to choose dojammer cell phone jammer, we will shield it as needed. It depends on the scope of the drop.
5. Shielded area: The shielded area is proportional to the output power. Usually, the test room uses a small output power signal jammer. It is enough to assemble one in a classroom, and the shielded area is about 200 square meters; and the large output For high-power shielding devices, the shielding distance can be 300-400 meters, depending on the local magnetic field strength.
6. Body size: Generally speaking, a smaller one must be hand-held and portable. Relatively speaking, it is small and easy to carry; the small output power of a desktop is usually not very large, which is similar to a small laptop computer; a large output power It is relatively heavy, and the tow-box type is relatively large.
7. Power distribution: Hand-held lithium batteries are generally used. You can use the adapter to charge after the power is used up; the desktop test room uses 220V voltage power distribution, and the vehicle-mounted vehicle usually uses 12-36V voltage distribution.