Cell phone reception killer
Metals such as aluminum, copper, iron, and steel are the biggest killers of mobile phone signals. There is no one. If there is a metal shed on the roof of the house where you live, it will be difficult to reach the mobile phone signal. In addition, metal objects in your home can also cause mobile phone signals. distortion.
Ways to improve cell phone signal
1. Use the coverage check tool to switch mobile network providers based on your region.
2. Change the position where the mobile phone receives the signal and stay away from the building or obstacle that blocks the signal.
3. Avoid using electronic devices (laptops, ipads, and microwave ovens) to interfere with cell phone signals.
4. The way you hold the phone may also interfere with the signal reception. Therefore, please be careful not to cover the antenna of the phone when holding the phone.
5. When the cell phone signal is poor, we can also enhance the cell phone signal by installing a cell phone signal amplifier.
High Quality Adjustable 8 Antennas Desktop Wi-Fi Cell Phone Jammer
This is the first ever jammer with the ability to jam more advanced WIFI frequencies working on 5GHz spectrum. The 5GHz band operates at three standards: 802.11ac, 802.11a and 802.11n.
High performance Wi-Fi 3G 4G desktop jammer with 12 antennas
12 antennas full bands mobile phone GSM 3G 4GLTE signal that brings us strong interfering signals. And not only can it cut off all 3G 4G cellphone signals, but also Wi-Fi GPS LOJACK, RF 315MHz 433MHz, UHF walkie-talkie & wireless headset / microphone signals.
Cell phone reception killer Related Search
- Block cell signal in room
- How to detect signal jammer?
- How to block cell phone service?
- Military jammer for sale south africa
- Mobile phone signal killer
- Mobile phone signal isolator
- Smartphone signal blocker
- Build your own gps jammer
- How to block electronic signals?
- Homemade cell phone jammer
- How to bypass cell phone signal jammer?
- How to disable a cell phone jammer?
- Interrupt cell phone signal
- Cell phone interrupter device
- Can you block cell phone reception?
- Cell phone signal scrambler