UAV low-altitude position defense system
The UAV low-altitude position defense system is a set of strict control and careful prevention of UAVs to eliminate potential safety hazards caused by illegal use of UAVs. It can quickly detect, identify and track, cut off the connection between the drone and the remote controller from a long distance, and control the forced landing or return function of the drone to ensure the safety of low-altitude airspace or forbidden airspace. After the UAV detection equipment finds the UAV, the countermeasure device module is turned on, forcing the UAV to return or make a forced landing, so that the UAV cannot enter the important defense area. uav jammer
1. Technical advantages: The system adopts the CRPC radio protocol analysis technology, which can parse the UAV flight control signaling, accurately warn the UAV signal characteristics, and has the advantages of no false alarms and no false alarms, ensuring the anti-terrorism guarantee work. , cannot draw lessons from the "rigorousness", has obvious advantages compared to radar and spectrum;
2. Unattended: The system can realize unattended, fully automatic strikes, 7*24 hours of automatic defense detection and real-time recording of strike events, and can simultaneously detect and automatically drive away multiple sorties, different frequency bands, and different types of unmanned aircraft. machine;
3. Advance warning: The system can effectively detect and drive away at a distance of not less than 3km, and the area is fully covered. It is not afraid of hiding or camouflage. The remote control of the drone within the control range can be detected and identified in advance, so that the drone cannot take off;
4. Precise positioning: The system adopts radar scanning, which can accurately locate the position of the black flying drone in flight.
5. Identification of friend or foe: The system adopts software radio reverse engineering and protocol analysis, which can accurately identify the drone model and equipment identification code, accurately identify the same brand and the same type of drones and different types of drones, with black and white list management and "Identify friend or foe" function.
6. Passive monitoring: The system uses omnidirectional receiving antennas to monitor the radio environment in the defense area in real time. In the monitoring state, the system only accepts and does not actively transmit electromagnetic signals, which has the advantages of no dead angle, no radiation, and no interference;