What are the factors that affect the stability of the full-band jammer?
The reasons for the different signals of the full-band jammer due to the influence of external and environmental factors:
1. Due to the different power and number of channels of base stations such as China Mobile, China Unicom, and China Netcom, the distance between the base station and the interference site, and the size of other nearby buildings, terrain and landforms, the full-band jammer in the site area will not interfere with each signal. same.
2. Because the scale, building structure, local mobile phone base station direction, power, terrain and other factors of each site are different, the mobile phone signal strength, number of channels and frequency bands in each area of the site are different. In addition, radio waves are invisible and intangible, and are affected by various factors during their transmission. Therefore, the same full-band jammer has different interference distances from the mobile phones of the three major operators in the same place.
3. Due to the different characteristics of the direction, power, and distance of each base station in the actual use environment, there may be dozens of channels for the user's mobile phone to automatically select in the same environment, and there are field strength differences between indoor and outdoor spaces, ground and Metal objects have very complex adverse effects on the full-band jammer signal. So we all have this experience, for example: (a) in different areas, some mobile signals are strong, and some Unicom signals are strong; (b) even in the same place, the signal is also different, there are strong and weak points, so the whole frequency band interference The instrument system is a highly professional system project.
Approach to the above reasons:
1. Carry out a detailed on-site survey of the site environment, topography, landform, etc., very carefully. The survey needs to interfere with the regional environment, understand the actual requirements of customers, and design personalized solutions. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out a project investigation, conduct a full-band jammer field test of the interference range, and solve the project in a scientific and systematic way to comprehensively solve the problem for the customer.
2. Thorough analysis, thorough analysis of local signal distribution and building structure. Using non-general general equipment positioning, measured by a series of instruments. Choose different full-band jammers with different composite antennas, and organically combine the application principles of antennas in different frequency bands.
3. After on-site inspection of the building structure, terrain and local base station direction, power, channel, etc.; and has a large number of excellent communication microwave technology, professional business, high quality, strong sense of responsibility, very serious requirements for details, and rich construction experience The employees of the company can meet the construction needs of the large-scale full-band jammer system engineering site, and solve and deal with various difficult problems on site in a timely manner. Complete and rich professional and technical information, professional testing and analysis instruments, solve practical problems for customers in the site, and provide customers with the best solutions.